Breaking News

Sabtu, 27 April 2019

SONG : RAIN

RAIN

Woke up this morning, can't shake the thunder from last night
You left with no warning and took the summer from my life
I gave you my everything, now my world it don't seem right
Can we just go back to being us again

'Cause when I'm sitting in the bar
All the lovers with umbrellas always pass me by
It's like I'm living in the dark
And my heart's turned cold since you left my life
And no matter where I go
Girl, I know if I'm alone, there'll be no blue sky
I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Question : 

1. What is the synonym of 'lightning'?

2. What season mention in the lyrics?

3. What is the synonym of 'true'?

4. Where is the singer sitting?

5. What is the song about?

6. Who popularize it?

7. Translate the lyrics into Indonesia!

8. Before you collect the paper, sing the lyrics in front of the teacher!

1 komentar:

  1. Nama : ROHMAWATI DWI ANGGREINI
    Kelas : XI - MIPA 6
    No. Abs. : 26

    1. The synonim of lightning is "thunder"
    2. The season mention in the lyrics is the cold in this morning
    3. The synonym of true is "right"
    4. The singer sitting in the bar
    5. The song tell about the cold season in singer heart since you left singer life
    6. The popularize it is The Script
    7. Translate the lyrics into Indonesia!
    Bangun pagi ini, tidak bisa menghilangkan guntur dari tadi malam
    Anda pergi tanpa peringatan dan mengambil musim panas dari hidup saya
    Aku memberikan segalanya bagimu, sekarang duniaku sepertinya tidak benar
    Bisakah kita kembali menjadi kita lagi

    Karena ketika aku duduk di bar
    Semua kekasih dengan payung selalu melewatiku
    Sepertinya saya hidup dalam kegelapan
    Dan hatiku menjadi dingin sejak kamu meninggalkan hidupku
    Dan ke mana pun aku pergi
    Gadis, aku tahu jika aku sendirian, tidak akan ada langit biru
    Saya tidak tahu apa yang saya lakukan salah

    BalasHapus

Designed Template By Blogger Templates - Powered by Sagusablog