Breaking News

Sabtu, 27 April 2019

SONG : NAKED

NAKED
But then you came around me
The walls just disappeared
Nothing to surround me
And keep me from my fears
I'm unprotected
See how I've opened up
Oh, you've made me trust

Because I've never felt like this before
I'm naked
Around you
Does it show?
You see right through me
And I can't hide
I'm naked
Around you
And it feels so right

Question :

1. What is the antonym of 'closed'?

2. What do you call ' wearing nothing'?

3. What is the antonym of 'wrong'?

4. What is the synonym of 'believe'?

5. What is the song about?

6. Who popularize the song?

7. Trnaslate the lyrics above into Indonesia!

8. Before you collect the paper, sing the lyrics in front of the teacher!

1 komentar:

  1. Nama : nur rahmatulisa
    Absen : 25
    Kelas : 11 mia 4

    1. Opened
    2. It's mean that the person does not hide anything from that one person. Because the person made trust to him.
    3.Right
    4.believe
    5. It's about how much a person knows you. 
    He knows everything about you.
    "You made me trust"
    You gave your entire trust.
    You gave your whole self.
    You can't hide.
    You can't put on a mask.
    "I'm naked around you"
    He knows who you really are.
    6. Tapi kemudian kamu datang di sekitar saya
    Dindingnya hilang begitu saja
    Tidak ada yang mengelilingi saya
    Dan jauhkan saya dari ketakutan saya
    Saya tidak terlindungi
    Lihat bagaimana saya membuka
    Oh, kau membuatku percaya
    Karena saya belum pernah merasa seperti ini sebelumnya
    Saya telanjang
    Sekitarmu
    Apakah ini terlihat?
    Anda melihat menembus saya
    Dan saya tidak bisa bersembunyi
    Saya telanjang
    Sekitarmu
    Dan itu terasa sangat benar

    BalasHapus

Designed Template By Blogger Templates - Powered by Sagusablog