Breaking News

Jumat, 26 April 2019

SONG : GOOD BYE

GOOD BYE

I dont want to let you down
I dont want to lead you on
I dont want to hold you back
From where you might belong
You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just cant live a lie anymore
I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
Theres nothing left to say but good-bye

Question :

1. What is the synonym of 'telling a truth'?

2. What is usually in disguise?

3. What is the last word to say?

4. What things you don't want to?

5. What is the song about?

6. Who popularize it?

7. Translate the lyrics into Indonesia!

8. Before you collect the paper, sing the lyrics in front of the teacher!

2 komentar:

  1. 1. Honest
    2. The truth
    3. The last word is to say "goodbye"
    4. I dont want to hide the truth, i
    want to tell the truth
    5. About the separation, because the
    main character can't be the best
    couple for his lover
    6. That song was popularized by Air
    Supply
    7.
    Aku tidak ingin mengecewakanmu
    Aku tidak ingin mengaturmu
    Aku tidak ingin menahanmu
    Dari tempat dimana seharusnya kamu berada
    Kamu tidak akan pernah bertanya mengapa
    Hatiku sangat bimbang
    Aku tidak bisa hidup dalam kebohongan lagi
    Aku lebih suka melukai diri sendiri
    Daripada membuatmu menangis
    Tidak ada yang tersisa untuk dikatakan selain selamat tinggal

    BalasHapus
  2. Thats my task
    Name : Gigih Prayoga Adi Nugraha
    Class :XI-IPA 4 (12)

    BalasHapus

Designed Template By Blogger Templates - Powered by Sagusablog