Breaking News

Jumat, 26 April 2019

SONG : PLEASE FORGIVE ME

PLEASE FORGIVE ME





So if you're feeling lonely, don't
You're the only one I'll ever want
I only want to make it good
So if I love you, a little more than I should
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

Question :
1. What is the synonym of 'tiny'?
2. What is the other sentence of 'I'm sorry'?
3. What is the antonym of 'continue'?
4. What is the antonym of 'false'?
5. What is the song about?
6. Who popularize the song?
7. Translate the lyrics above into Indonesia!
8. Before you collect the paper, sing the lyrics in front of the teacher!

1 komentar:

  1. Name. : Putri Nur Fauziah
    Class : XI Mipa 4
    Number : 27



    Answer :
    1. The synonym of 'tiny' is Very small

    2. The other sentence of ' I'm sorry' is Forgive me

    3. The antonym of 'continue' is Stop

    4. The antonym of 'false' is True

    5. The song tells about A man who tells his loves to a girl, but the girl deny it.

    6. Bryan Adams

    7. Jadi, jika Anda merasa kesepian, jangan
    Hanya kau yang aku inginkan
    Saya hanya ingin membuatnya baik
    Jadi jika aku mencintaimu, sedikit lebih dari yang seharusnya
    Tolong maafkan saya, saya tidak tahu apa yang saya lakukan
    Maafkan aku, aku tidak bisa berhenti mencintaimu
    Jangan menyangkal saya, rasa sakit yang saya alami ini
    Maafkan saya, jika saya membutuhkan Anda seperti saya juga
    Tolong percayalah, setiap kata yang saya katakan adalah benar
    Maafkan aku, aku tidak bisa berhenti mencintaimu

    BalasHapus

Designed Template By Blogger Templates - Powered by Sagusablog