Breaking News

Jumat, 26 April 2019

SONG : FIRST LOVE

FIRST LOVE


It's my first loveWhat I'm dreamin' ofWhen I go to bedWhen I lay my head upon my pillowDon't know what to doMy first loveThinks that I'm too youngHe doesn't even knowWish that I could show himWhat I'm feelin''cause I'm feelin' my first love
Question :
1. What part of the body where you can see the brain?
2. What is the antonym of 'old'?
3. Where do you put the pillow/
4. What soea the singer wish?
5. What is the topic of the song?
6. Who popularize the song?
7. Translate the lyrics into Indonesia!
8. Before you collect the paper, sing the lyrics above in front of the teacher!

3 komentar:

  1. The song is perfect for who cannot sleeping,its mellow but perfect

    BalasHapus
  2. This time the exam is very good. I just tried a test like this and this is very fun

    BalasHapus
  3. Nama : Faiza Eka Ramadhania
    Kelas : XI MIA 4

    1. Head
    2. Young
    3. Upon a head
    4. he can show him what does he feel, because he felt his first love
    5. The topic of the song is someone who is feeling first love.
    6. Nikka Costa
    7. Itu adalah cinta pertamaku
    Apa yang sedang kualami
    ketika aku pergi tidur
    Ketika aku meletakkan kepalaku di atas bantalku
    Tidak tahu apa yang harus dilakukan
    Cinta pertamaku
    Mengira bahwa aku terlalu muda
    Dia bahkan tidak tahu
    Wish bahwa aku bisa menunjukkan padanya
    apa yang kurasakan
    karena aku merasakan cinta pertamaku

    BalasHapus

Designed Template By Blogger Templates - Powered by Sagusablog