Breaking News

Jumat, 26 April 2019

SONG : I'M YOURS

I'M YOURS


Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
And now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my best-est
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn
To win some or learn some
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Question :
1. What is the synonym of 'frozen'?
2. What is the antonym of 'lose'?
3. What is the antonym of 'wrong'?
4. What is the synonym of 'doubt'?
5. What is the song about?
6. Who popularize it?
7. Translate the lyrics above into Indonesia!
8. Before you collect the paper, sing the lyrics in front of the teacher!

1 komentar:

  1. Name : Irma Novita Devi
    Class : XI-IPA 4
    Absent : 15

    The answer
    1. Chilled
    2. Regain
    3. Right
    4. Uncertainty
    5. the song tells about a man who was tempted by a woman.
    He feels that life is short and only once, so don't make it hard and think long to find love.
    He asked his girl to open his heart because "I'm yours".
    6. Jason Mraz
    7. Ya sudah selesai aku dan kamu bertaruh aku merasakannya
    Saya mencoba bersikap dingin tetapi Anda begitu panas sehingga saya meleleh
    Aku jatuh menembus celah
    Dan sekarang saya mencoba untuk kembali
    Sebelum dingin selesai habis
    Aku akan memberikan yang terbaik untukku
    Dan tidak ada yang akan menghentikan saya kecuali intervensi ilahi
    Kurasa ini giliranku lagi
    Untuk memenangkan beberapa atau belajar beberapa

    Tetapi saya tidak akan ragu lagi, tidak lagi
    Tidak bisa menunggu, saya milikmu.

    BalasHapus

Designed Template By Blogger Templates - Powered by Sagusablog