Breaking News

Minggu, 16 Oktober 2016

Structure - TENSES

Fill with the right tenses

       1.      My friend, Helen (buy)….. a new dress last week
       2.      The Moores often (attend) ….. our Tuesday night meetings
       3.      The two mechanics (finish) …… the work right now.
       4.      I (know) ….. the result in a week
       5.      We (live) ….. in our new house by the time Christmas comes
       6.      Tom usually (feed) ….. the hens but I (do) ….. it today as he isn’t well
       7.      I was alone in the house at that time because Mr. Jones (work) ….. in the field and Mrs. Jones      
            (shop) …..
        8.      Charles (talk) ….. to Professor Moore when I (see) ….. him.
        9.      The earth (circle) ….. the sun once every 365 days
      10.  I told Tom that he (read) …… in very bad light
      11.  Jack says he (return) …… the money to you at two o’clock tomorrow
      12.  Don’t take newspaper away I still (read) ….. it.
      13.  When I get home my dog (sit) ….. at the door waiting for me
      14.  He suddenly (realize) ….. that he (travel) ….. in the wrong direction
      15.  Listen, I (hear) …… someone at the front door
      16.  I ( share) ….. a flat with him when we were students
      17.  John and Frank (write) ….. letters at this moment
      18.  I (be) …… back at 8.30 this evening
      19.  Don and Dorothy (leave) ….. in San Fransisco at this time next year
      20.  I (start) …… on a diet tomorrow  
      21.  When I (arrive) …… the lecture (already start) …..
      22.  Mr. Smith (work) ….. for this company nine years. He has retired now
      23.  At present, Professor Moore (write) ….. another book.
      24.  Few people (understand) ….. The Theory of Relativity   
      25.  I (have) ….. my car repainted next week







1 komentar:

  1. good blog, terus berkarya dan berprestasi, sangat membantu dan bermanfaat

    BalasHapus

Designed Template By Blogger Templates - Powered by Sagusablog